Monday, August 14, 2017

HOT DEAL on Oui by Yoplait at Tops Markets


Oui by Yoplait French Style Yogurt
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 8/13 - 8/19/17

Have you tried the NEW Oui by Yoplait French Style Yogurt yet?
They have 8 flavors! Strawberry, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Vanilla, Coconut, Lemon, Peach & Plain
And Oui by Yoplait is Gluten Free!

They're ON SALE at Tops Markets this week AND we have Coupons!


Oui by Yoplait French Style Yogurt Sale (3/$4) $1.33
USE $.50/1 Oui by Yoplait Coupon 7/30 SS Insert Exp 9/23/17 (regional, I did not get a Oui coupon in my Rochester D&C)
Total = as low as $.33
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.03
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = $.05




Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?