Thursday, August 31, 2017

School Supply CLEARANCE at Walgreens


School Supply CLEARANCE at Walgreens

I was pleasantly surprised at Walgreens today to find a few school supply items on CLEARANCE!
These were back in the regular stationery isle, not up in seasonal.
HOWEVER I did find more of the Elmers Glue Stick 6pks up in the seasonal section marked just the Sale Price BUT they DID scan up at the CLEARANCE Price!
SO if you're items aren't marked CLEARANCE in store I would at least have them try scanning them to see.


Elmer's Purple School Glue .21oz 6pk
CLEARANCE $.49 (Reg $4.49)

Wexford Jumbo Washable Glue Stick .74oz
CLEARANCE $.29 (Reg $1.99)

Crayola Washable Kids Paint Classic Colors 6 Count
CLEARANCE $.59 (Reg $5.99)

Wexford Student 7" Scissor
CLEARANCE $1.39 (Reg $6.49)


Print Free Coupons





Checks In The Mail™- Disney Checks, Labels & More!

Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you love coupon shopping at Walgreens?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!