Monday, August 28, 2017

STOCKUP on OxiClean Laundry Detergent at Rite Aid


STOCKUP on OxiClean Laundry Detergent
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup 8/27 - 9/2/17

SCORE $.99 OxiClean Laundry Detergent with $1.00 OFF Rite Aid In Ad Store Coupon AND $2.00 OFF Manufacturer Coupon!

My personal favorite OxiClean Laundry Detergent is the White Revive!


OxiClean Laundry Detergent Liquid 40oz OR Paks 18ct SALE $3.99 (Reg $7.49)
USE $1.00 OFF OxiClean Rite Aid In Ad RC49 Store Coupon
Final Price = as low as ONLY $.99





Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.


Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!