Saturday, August 5, 2017

SUPER CHEAP Filippo Berio Olive Oil at Tops Markets

SUPER CHEAP Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup

TODAY Saturday 8/5/17 is the LAST DAY of this Sale!
I found it by chance because we ran out last night.
SOOO wish I had found this deal earlier this week!
shhhhh don't tell anyone but I bought it WITHOUT a coupon!
But this is the only oil I can use to cook with for my one daughter with Celiacs who has to have everything Gluten Free!
BUT LUCKY YOU if you haven't gone yet print the coupon below and SAVE MORE!

Filippo Extra Virgin Berio Olive Oil 50.7oz Sale $9.88 (Reg $16.99)
also included Pure or Extra Light
Total = $8.88
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.24
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = ONLY $8.39
That's MORE THAN a 50% SAVINGS!







Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.

Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?