Saturday, September 2, 2017

STOCKUP on Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Cat Litter at Rite Aid


STOCKUP PRICE on Arm & Hammer Cat Litter
INCLUDING Clump & Seal!
Rite Aid Coupon Matchup 9/3 - 9/9/17

REMINDER: Your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card WILL Track Your Purchases on When You Spend Offers
You CAN Use & Earn PlentiPoints in the Same Transaction
You Can NOT Use Coupons on FREE Items in BOGO Sales at Rite Aid

In the past this sale has always included the Clump & Seal!

BUY 6 Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal and/or Super Scoop Cat Litter Sale B1G1 FREE $9.49
Total = $28.47
USE (3) $2.00/1 ANY Arm & Hammer Cat Litter Printable Coupons
or USE $2.00/1 Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Cat Litter Printable Coupon
Total = $22.47
RECEIVE $.25 Cash Back from Ibotta WYB 1 ANY ITEM
EARN 1000 (worth $10.00) PlentiPoints WYS $25.00 on Arm & Hammer Products ~ Limit 4
Final Price = ONLY $2.04ea

The GREAT thing about Ibotta Cash Back Offers at Rite Aid is that you DON'T even have to scan in your receipts!
Just Sign Up for Ibotta, link your lotalty card, activate the offers and make your purchases. I usually see my money show up in my Ibotta account the next day.




Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.


Do you love coupon shopping at Rite Aid?
Do you love seeing my facebook posts in a timely manner?
Join my Group AND Invite Your Friends too!