Monday, October 2, 2017

STOCKUP on FULL SIZE Boxes of Concessions Candy at Tops Markets


STOCKUP on Nerds, SweeTarts & Gobstoppers Candy
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup

Start getting ready for Halloween NOW!
THESE ARE FULL SIZE BOXES!!!

BUY 2 Nerds, SweeTarts and/or Gobstoppers Candy 3.3-5oz ONLY
CONFIRMED UNadvertised Sale 10/$10.00 (Reg $1.29)
** The stock guy at my store checked the end date on this sale for me,
and according to his records this sale doesn't end until 12/30/17 **
Total = $2.00
Total = $.50
EARN 1 GasPoint for Every Dollar Spent = -$.05
EARN 10 GasPoints for Using 1 Mfg Coupon = -$.25
Final Price = ONLY $.10ea


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and to help offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.



Do you LOVE Tops Markets Coupon Shopping?