Monday, November 20, 2017

BARBIE DREAMHOUSE GLITCH AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




BARBIE DREAMHOUSE GLITCH AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Angelo: Hi! My name is Mark Angelo. How can I help you today?Me: On your website is states SAVE $25.00 PLUS FREE car for the Barbie Dreamhouse, but when you click thru to the item it only has the free car promo NOT the save $25???Mark Angelo: I'm sorry to hear that, Let see what we ca do. Can i have the cart number, please?Me: the ad is on this page here https://www.target.com/c/toy-deals/-/N-55fjf?clkid=42429aedN94fc2c7cd3278dbf4d1b3567&lnm=418872&afid=Extreme%20Couponing%20Mommy&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002Mark Angelo: Thank you so much. Let me check the details of the promo?Mark Angelo: Let me check the details of the promo.Me: you will see when you vlick thru the dreamhouse is at reg price $164.99 and even when I try adding it to the cart still same price.Me: I thought maybe the save $25 referred to the car but the car is only $14.99Me: I am an affiliate for Target and have have numerous followers asking me to find the best deal on the barbie dreamhouse, I don't want to post this deal if they wont get the $25 off as advertisedMark Angelo: I understand, we appreciate you doing business with target.com. Can i have you complete name and email address, please?Me: Mine? Pamela XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMark Angelo: Thank you so much for the information. i'm going to check it with my supervisor and we will escalate this to the management. Just give me a minute or two. I'll be back as soon as possible.Me: Thank you!Mark Angelo: Pamela, Here's what we can do, you can complete the order and we send you a $10 E-giftcard and again we really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for bringing this concern with us.Mark Angelo: Hello, are we still connected?Me: I'm still hereMe: So I'm confused this is NOT the correct deal?Me: Are you there?Mark Angelo: I'm really sorry for the confusion.Again we advertise SAVE $25, right? and the free Barbie car cost $14.99. Its not a discount on the item.Mark Angelo: Yes, i'm sorry and thank you for waiting.Me: No you advertise $25.00 OFF PLUS the FREE Barbie Glam ConvertibleMark Angelo: Choose a free Barbie Beach Fun Glam Convertible Vehicle when you buy a Barbie Dream House. Add both a Glam Convertible car and the Barbie Dream House items to cart to receive discount. Discount applied in cart at checkout. Free item quantities may be limited. Not valid on previous orders. If a qualifying item in your order is returned, your refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the free item. Offer expires 11/25/2017 at 11:59 pm PT.Me: NO THE ORIGINAL AD THAT GETS YOU TO CLICK THRU TO THERE https://www.target.com/c/toy-deals/-/N-55fjf?clkid=42429aedN94fc2c7cd3278dbf4d1b3567&lnm=418872&afid=Extreme%20Couponing%20Mommy&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002Me: I could screen shot it but don't see where to send you the pic, look at the webstieMe: it's in the SAVE ON MORE GREAT GIFTS FOR THE KIDDOS AREAMe: That's what I'm trying to point out that your advertisedment doesnt match your offer detailsMark Angelo: Okay, here's what i'm going to do. place the order we will adjust it for you. we will refund $25 once you completed the order. We will escalate this and thank you for sharing your feedback about the advertisement.Me: OK and as stated before, I am NOT purchasing this for myself! I am a blogger Extreme Couponing Mommy and numerous fans have me watching for best deal on this Barbie Dreamhouse. I wanted to figure out why the deal wasn't working before I blogged it.Mark Angelo: I understand Pamela, if this advertisement cause confusion we really sorry. We will make sure that this issue will be take care off.


Thank you for using my links to support Extreme Couponing Mommy!
By using my links it helps to keep my affiliation with these companies for you,
and helps offset the costs involved in keeping the page running.






Do You LOVE To Coupon Shop at Target???
Do You LOVE Target CLEARANCE???
Join My Group & Invite Your Friends Too!