Wednesday, February 14, 2018

KFR Valentines Day Bonus Code



50pt KFR Bonus Code YOURKFRVALENTINE
Expires 2/28/18

Kellogg's Family Rewards

EARN Kellogg's Family Rewards Points when you purchase Kellogg's Items at the stores.

EARN DOUBLE Kellogg's Family Rewards POINTS on ALL KFR Participating Products 2/1 - 3/5/18

One of the simplest programs out there!

All you have to do is >>> SIGN UP <<< and register your store loyalty cards, after that you don't have to do anything but be sure to scan your store loyalty cards when purchasing Kellogg's products.

Then use your points at KelloggsFamilyRewards.com to get High Value Coupons, Amazon Gift Cards, Merchandise AND MORE!



For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print coupons through my links and shop online through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!