Monday, March 5, 2018

CHEAP Pepsi 2 Liters


CHEAP Pepsi 2 Liters
3/4 - 3/10/18

I'm a caffeinated soda lover so I dug up the best deals for getting more cheap Pepsi this week! If you're not an Ibotta member yet what a super simple deal to get your $10.00 Welcome Bonus! PLEASE use my Ibotta referral code ECMDEALS when registering for Ibotta >>HERE<<


WALGREENS
BUY 3 Pepsi 2 Liter Bottles Sale 3/$3.00 or $1.99ea
RECEIVE $.70 Cash Back from Ibotta WYB 3 Pepsi-Cola 2 Liter Bottles select varieties Exp 3/12/18
Final Price = ONLY $.77ea

CVS
BUY 3 Pepsi 2 Liter Bottles Sale $.99ea ~ Limit 3
RECEIVE $.70 Cash Back from Ibotta WYB 3 Pepsi-Cola 2 Liter Bottles select varieties Exp 3/12/18
Final Price = ONLY $.76ea



For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print through my links and shop through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!
Shop Walgreens Online