Monday, March 12, 2018

CHEAP Tidy Cats Cat Litter at Tops Markets



CHEAP Tidy Cats Cat Litter
Tops Markets Coupon Matchup 3/11 - 3/17/18

I was completely out of cat litter so I scoured for the best deal this week.
YES this is the big 20lb jug, just my Rilo is a big Maine Coon Cat, love my buddy!


Tidy Cats Cat Clumping Litter 20lb Sale $6.99 (reg $9.49)
USE $1.00/1 Tidy Cats Clumping Litter ANY Size ANY Variety (excluding LightWeight) Printable Coupon
Final Price = $4.99

Tidy Cats Lightweight Cat Litter CONFIRMED UNadvertised Sale $11.99
USE $2.00/1 Tidy Cats LightWeight Cat Litter ANY Size ANY Variety Printable Coupon
Final Price = $9.99


For those of you who click through to my posts, read them, comment on them, share them, and those who print through my links and shop through my links THANK YOU for your continued support in helping me do what I do and provide for my family!